The Climb to Fight Breast Cancer turns 15 this summer. That’s 15 years of raising research dollars benefiting Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center; 15 years of summer fun; and 15 years of the edgiest climbing event in America.
The Hutch has been at the forefront of the fight against cancer, one of humanity’s biggest health crises for decades. Unique opportunities like the Climb offer hope for those affected by cancer.
In those 15 years, we’ve hit some pretty impressive milestones, all because of generous donors and adventurous supporters:
- 900 climbers.
- 6 million dollars raised for life-saving research.
- Contributions from individuals, corporations, and private foundations have funded critical areas of need that may otherwise have gone unsupported.
1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. Ascend some of the world’s most breathtaking peaks and change these odds.
Donations to the Climb to Fight Breast Cancer directly support:
- Early stage ideas and innovative studies that push the boundaries of science but for which federal funding is not yet available.
- Researchers’ ability to react quickly to tackle promising research leads.
- Technology, facilities, and other resources enabling our investigators to work collaboratively and efficiently.
Support Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center & save lives. It’s that simple.
Ordinary people climbing mountains for one extraordinary cause.